Friday, June 27, 2008

Are you a Screamer?

So I have realized something over the past 8 years...

I am a screamer.


There, I’ve confessed.

I never wanted to be or thought I would be. In fact, I blame my husband! If it wasn’t for him, I would be able to stay completely in control. He is a screamer. He did it first. It is his fault.

But here we are 3 kids later and I scream, yell and sometimes stomp my feet!! I am not proud. In fact, I’m still a bit confused. How and when did I lose control? I can’t remember my first time and now it is just habit I guess…

I have read books, set goals, failed and even tried again. No luck. I just can’t seem to keep my mouth shut. I do better when we have visitors! Why that is, I know not!

I do know I HAVE to get a handle on it. I hate feeling so out of control! Besides, the buggy kids are starting to yell back! Grrr!!

No comments: