Camera #1 stopped working. It gave us no warning.
Camera #2 I loved. I loved it so much, I lost it...
Camera #3 did what it should but I never loved it.
Camera #2 was found (in my coat pocket) by my sweet husband and given to me as a Christmas gift (I love it!!)
Camera #2 was flushed by my buggy #2 son when he was mad at me. No he really did! Somehow he is still living... The camera dried out and still worked!!
Camera #2 got a little bit wet on a water ride at Lagoon (local amusement park) and stopped working. It will turn on for 5 minutes then wants it's battery recharged. We even bought a new battery, but it still does it.
Camera #3 came in handy while in New Zealand, then it decided it wanted to turn off when it wanted to. Sometimes we got it all day, sometimes 10 minutes - It was a guessing game each time we wanted a picture.
Camera #3 was then stolen out of our car (Yea good find punks! Hope you learned a lesson!) They did get my jumbo, mega, extra large memory card which they better appreciate!!
Camera #4 was loaned to us by my In-laws when they came to visit us in NZ. Grandpa had gotten a new one, so we could use it till we got another one.
Camera #4 stopped working. Kids got blamed, then mom downloaded photos from memory card - Yes those are my husbands sexy legs and feet... Hmmm can't imagine what happened??
Camera #5 we have had for about 6 weeks. It won't turn on...
*sigh* I quit!
Quick update - after a new battery Camera #5 is working fine. Yeahoo!
2 comments:
Camera #3 is my favourite. I LOVED that you laughed when it got stolen.
Ok and I thought I had a bad relationship with cameras!!
Vanessa from http://www.inevergrewup.net
Post a Comment