Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hmmm


Ok, so it has been a while since I have posted. Why? I am not sure. At first I was blaming moving.

We have moved.

Maybe writers block. You know, there’s nothing going on to write about, but that’s not true. There’s too much.

So many things have happened in the past 9 months that I feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin. I have been learning SO much, realizing SO many things about myself, what I want out of life, then changing my mind and looking down different roads.

I started this blog as a way to sort out all the craziness in my head, then I hit a wall and it all fell on top of me… So now I sit and stare at a blank screen. I am not sure where to start... maybe a Diet Coke will help...

Flickr - Thanks Mark78

No comments: